How to Create and Send an Email Broadcast in ConvertKit
I love ConvertKit for so many reasons but probably one of the biggest reasons is how easy it is to use!
There might be a bit of a learning curve in terminology depending on which email services you’ve used before, but once you get the hang of that, the actual system is really intuitive and super easy to learn.
I thought it would be helpful to walk through some of the common tasks ConvertKit users will be doing on a regular basis - essentially create a body of 'ConvertKit How-Tos’!
In the video below, I’ll walk you through how to:
- Create the actual broadcast email
- Select who should receive the broadcast email
- Personalizing the broadcast with first name (and what to do if you don’t have that info!)
- Adding images and files to the email
- And sending/scheduling the broadcast
Thinking about ConvertKit but haven’t made the switch yet?
Click here to try ConvertKit for 30 days for free using my handy affiliate link 😉